MAKE YOUR HEALTH A PRIORITY ~ WE DO!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, HeartLight Wellness of Santa Fe
is only accepting new patients with Acute or Chronic conditions.
If you are experiencing severe or debilitating symptoms,
call us at 505.428.0862 for a consultation.
We will continue to see CURRENT patients,
however, in an effort to protect all of our patients,
please notify us on the day of your appointment if you have:
NM State requires all patients to wear masks and
sanitize their hands when entering our office for treatment.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER - If you are one of the unfortunate folks whose life is miserable because of acute and chronic conditions that just won’t go away, maybe it is time to call Drs. Irene Dougherty and John Brady at HeartLight Wellness of Santa Fe! They are specialists in treating:
- Food and Environmental Allergies that drain your energy and make your life a constant struggle,
- Digestive Distress caused by volcanic heartburn, relentless belly pain, searing acid reflux, severe cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting that ruin your appetite and keep you from savoring your favorite foods,
- Chronic and Acute Pain from surgery, auto accidents and sports injuries, and other nagging disabilities that hobble and hinder your daily physical activities,
- Stress, tension, and emotional trauma-related problems that leave you nervous, frustrated, angry, or depressed that are damaging your relationships, sleep, and overall health, well-being, and peace of mind.
- Trauma, depression, anxiety, grief, and anger after leaving a religious faith community.
NAET® ALLERGY ELIMINATION THERAPY - Neutralize Food and
LOOMIS ® DIGESTIVE HEALTH - Permanently Eliminate Chronic Acid
Reflux, GERD & Heartburn
COUNSELING, LIFE COACHING, AND HYPNOTHERAPY - Conquer stress, anxiety, PTSD, and nagging habits
BALANCE METHOD ACUPUNCTURE - Achieve pain relief that lasts
FIVE-ELEMENT ACUPUNCTURE - Improve long-term health &
Dr. Irene Dougherty and Dr. John Brady provide a variety of healing therapies to tackle chronic conditions that make your life miserable. Their practice focuses on treating the 'whole person' including the physical and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Dougherty is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and one of the few acupuncturists with a Master's of
Acupuncture (M.Ac.) in Northern New Mexico. She is also a Certified N.A.E.T. allergist, a Certified Loomis digestive health specialist.
For those looking for long-term life-planning, Dr. Dougherty is a Certified Ba-Zi Master. BA-Zi (pronounced Baa-zuh) system is a specialized form of Chinese health care practice that relies on an in-depth understanding of the relationships of a person’s personality, physiology, emotional energy, health and virtually every aspect of their well-being.
Make an appointment by calling