Academic Performance/Test Anxiety
· Accelerated Healing
· Enhance Sports Performance
· Fears (phobias)
· Grief and Loss
· Improved Learning Skills
· Modifying Habits
· Pain Management (medical and dental)
· Personal Growth
· Post Traumatic Stress (PTS)
· Relationship Issues
· Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS)
· Self Confidence - Self Esteem
· Sleep Issues
· Spiritual Growth
John holds a Ph.D. in Applied Psychology, and has decades of post-graduate education, academic and professional certificates, awards, and honors. His specialty is Logotherapy, founded by the late Dr. Viktor Frankl, in the belief that human nature is motivated by the search for a life purpose and the committed pursuit of the meaning for one's life.
Clients rely on Dr. Brady's extensive experience as a psychologist, certified Master life coach (C.MLc.), and a certified Medical Hypnotherapist
(C.MHt.) specializing in therapeutic hypnotherapy for anxiety,
worry, nervousness, unease, shyness, performance or test anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress, and Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS). John partners with his wife, Dr. Irene Dougherty, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and
Acupuncture (M.Ac), and a Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) to provide clients the deep change they are seeking in their lives.
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY
HYPNOSIS is a totally natural state of mind. It is the learning
state that every human being enters, to one degree or another, on a
regular basis. When under
hypnosis you will feel very relaxed, just like that
wonderful feeling you have when you're tired lying down, just prior to
going into deep sleep. You feel fully awake, but deeply relaxed.
The difference between simple hypnosis and hypnotherapy is Hypnotherapy = hypnosis + therapy
To understand the difference, think of hypnosis as a tool and hypnotherapy as the expert therapeutic use of hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is used by a trained clinical therapist and counselor, usually a psychologist, M.D., or other healthcare practitioner.
DOES HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
The deeply relaxed hypnotic state is a remarkable therapeutic tool for dealing with stress problems. Hypnotherapy generally requires a series of six to ten sessions to achieve optimal results depending on the individual client's needs.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT SPECIAL (LIMITED TIME OFFER*)
FIVE SESSION DISCOUNT PROGRAM
1. FIRST VISIT = $195 (One hour session = intake, goals, & treatment)
2. REGULAR FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS = $149 (One hour session)
3. FIVE REGULAR FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS = 5 X $149 = $745
4. FIRST VISIT + FIVE REGULAR SESSIONS = $195 + $745 = $940 TOTAL
5. FIRST VISIT = $195 (One hour session = intake, goals, & treatment)
6. FIVE DISCOUNTED FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS = 5 X $99 = $495
7. FIRST VISIT + FIVE DISCOUNT SESSIONS = $195 + $495 = $690 TOTAL
8. SAVINGS = Regular price $940 - Discount Price $690 = $250 SAVINGS
*LIMITED TIME OFFER - Offer expires 6/30/21 - Discounted Follow-up sessions must be paid in advance. *
Appointments are Limited!
Call Dr. Brady for a consultation today!