Clients rely on Dr. Brady's extensive experience as a psychologist, certified Master life coach (C.MLc.), and a certified Medical Hypnotherapist
(C.Ht.) specializing in therapeutic hypnotherapy for anxiety,
worry, nervousness, unease, shyness, performance or test anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress, and Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS). John partners with his wife, Dr. Irene Dougherty, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and
Acupuncture (M.Ac), and a Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) to provide clients the deep change they are seeking in their lives.
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY
HYPNOSIS is a totally natural state of mind. It is the learning
state that every human being enters, to one degree or another, on a
regular basis. When under
hypnosis you will feel very relaxed, just like that
wonderful feeling you have when you're tired lying down, just prior to
going into deep sleep. You feel fully awake, but deeply relaxed.
The difference between simple hypnosis and hypnotherapy is Hypnotherapy = hypnosis + therapy
To understand the difference, think of hypnosis as a tool and hypnotherapy as the expert therapeutic use of hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is used by a trained clinical therapist and counselor, usually a psychologist, M.D., or other healthcare practitioner.
DOES HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
Using hypnotherapy combined with counseling allows John to help patients address behavioral concerns that may be causing you distress such as anxiety, depression, interpersonal relationships, shyness, latent anger, sexual intimacy, Post Traumatic Stress, Religious Trauma (RTS), and other issues that prevent you from having the quality of life you desire.
The deeply relaxed hypnotic state is a remarkable therapeutic tool for dealing with stress problems. Hypnotherapy generally requires a series of six to ten sessions to achieve optimal results depending on the individual client's needs.
Dr. Brady specializes in hypnotherapy for the following:
- Academic Performance - Accelerated Healing - Enhance Sports Performances - Fears (phobias) - Grief - Improved Learning Skills - Modifying Habits
- Pain Management - Personal Growth - Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) - Relationship Issues - Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS) - Self Confidence
- Self Esteem - Sleep Issues - Spiritual Growth - Stress - Test Anxiety
COVID-19 STRESS SPECIAL DISCOUNT SPECIAL (LIMITED TIME OFFER*)
FIVE SESSION DISCOUNT PROGRAM
1. FIRST VISIT = $180 (One Hour session = intake, goal, & treatment)
2. REGULAR FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS = $165 (One hour session)
3. FOUR REGULAR FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS = 4 X $165 = $660
4. TOTAL FIVE REGULAR SESSIONS = $180 + $660 = $840
OR A DISCOUNT PACKAGE
5. DISCOUNTED FOUR FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS* @ 15% DISCOUNT:
4 SESSIONS X $140 = $560 (= $100 SAVINGS)
6. TOTAL FIVE SESSIONS WITH DISCOUNT = $180 + $560 = $740
*Discounted Follow-up sessions must be paid in advance. Offer expires 4/30/21.*
Appointments are Limited!
Call Dr. Brady for a consultation today!