LIFE COACHING and COUNSELING
A life coach is a professional who aids clients improve their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives. A life coach can help you clarify your goals, identify the obstacles holding you back, and assist you in formulating strategies for overcoming your challenges.
In creating these
strategies, life coaches identify your unique skills and gifts and help you make
the most of your strengths. In short, your life coach provides the support you
need to achieve long-lasting change.
Many clients consider John the most insightful and experienced counselor and coach for assisting motivated people to discover the secrets of living a healthier, happier life.
John holds a Ph.D. in Applied Psychology, and has decades of post-graduate education, academic and professional certificates, awards, and honors. His specialty is Logotherapy founded on the belief that striving to find meaning in life is the primary, most powerful motivating and driving force in people.
Clients rely on Dr. Brady's 35-year's of experience as a skillful counselor, life coach, and therapeutic hypnotherapist to accomplish their goals. He is a psychologist, certified master life coach (C.MLc.), and a certified Medical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht.) specializing in therapeutic hypnosis for anxiety, worry, nervousness, unease, shyness, performance or test anxiety, and Post Traumatic Stress issues, etc.
In recent years, life coaches have become a considerable benefit for people eager to re-energize their lives. Indeed, a growing number of creatives, executives, and entrepreneurs are now teaming up with life coaches to attain success in their professional and personal lives.
Many people seek
out life coaches for guidance in navigating significant life changes and
transitions. Most people turn to a life coach to help them achieve a happier,
more meaningful life.
WHAT A MASTER LIFE COACH CAN DO FOR YOU
Let's face it; you can find life coaches of all stripes by the dozens on Google.
You won't find a Master Life Coach with thirty-five years experience helping
people lead more accountable, balanced, and fulfilled lives.
One of the main benefits of working with a Master Life Coach is
gaining a fresh, informed perspective on the challenges you face and a solid, customized
plan to succeed matching your personality and lifestyle.
Many people view working with a Master Life Coach as a means of bridging the gap between your current circumstances and the life you’d like to lead. The following are some of the positive outcomes that could result from joining forces with a coach:
- Better work/life balance
- Elimination of long-held fears and anxieties
- Enhanced creativity
- Greater financial security
- Improved communication skills
- More satisfying work-life
- Stronger relationships with friends and family
people frequently partner with their coaches to break through barriers that may
interfere with finding a partner/mate. Many people also look to life coaches
for help in identifying their passion and carving out their ideal career path.
THE LIFE COACHING PROCESS
Phase I – Initial interview.
Phase II – Identifying your purpose and commitment.
– Basic personality survey and assessment.
Phase III – Identifying specific short- and long-term goals, objectives, and expected outcomes.
Phase IV – Composing a coaching plan, including specific goals and objectives.
Phase V – Bi-monthly (twice a month) coaching sessions.
Phase VI – Periodic progress evaluations (at three-months, six-months, nine-months, and twelve-months)
sessions occur twice a month for 45 minutes
and 60 minutes. Sessions can be conducted face to face, online (e.g., Skype,
Zoom, etc.), or over the phone.
Written material (e.g., assessments, progress reports, etc.), will be emailed as PDF.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR SESSIONS
During your initial session, John will ask you 1) what you want to achieve, 2) what areas you perceive are obstacles or challenges, 3) how you will define success, and 4) the level of commitment you have to your success.
Subsequent sessions will involve 1) strategy discussions about achieving your goals, 2) activities to sustain your progress, and 3) recommendations on readings, activities, and other actions you might take to expand your horizons and keep you motivated.
Keep in mind that it’s up to you to decide what you’d like to focus on in your coaching sessions. Each session should leave you feeling empowered, optimistic, and successful.
- Coaching is a long-term process
- The minimum coaching agreement is Three Months
- There are Two Coaching Sessions per month = Six sessions in three months
- Each coaching session runs from 45 minutes to one hour, depending on client needs
- The Initial Coaching Agreement may be renewed in three-month increments, depending on client needs
1. First Session - Initial Intake Fee: $195 (includes review goals and expectations; motivation, surveys, etc.)
2. Regular Monthly Follow-Up Sessions - Session Fee = $145 per session x 2 sessions = $290/month
3. Total for First Session + Six Follow-Up Sessions = $195 + $870 = $1065 Total = $152/Session
OR A DISCOUNT PACKAGE
4. Discounted Regular Monthly Follow-Up Sessions = $120 per session x 6 sessions = $720 total*
5. Total for First session + Six Discounted Follow-up Sessions = $195 + $720 = $915 Total = $131/Session
6. Regular Fee vs. Discounted Fee = Reg $1065 - Disc $915 = $150 Savings
*Discounted sessions must be paid in advance.
Appointments are limited.
Call Dr. Brady today for a consultation!