If you are like most folks, stress and anxiety are a big part of your life these days, especially as we deal with the ongoing fallout of the
Make no mistake, today's radical ups and downs can take a devastating toll on your mind and body and make you feel your are the ragged edge. If you are sick and tired of feeling out of control and want to take your life back and achieve happiness and peace of mind, Dr. John Brady at Heartlight Wellness of Santa Fe is here to help!
Dr. John Brady holds a Ph.D. in Psychology from the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, and a DCH (Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy) from the American Institute of
Hypnotherapy. He was mentored by renowned hypnotherapist Dr. A. M. Krasner, and Drs. Caroline Miller and Richard Neves, and has decades of post-graduate education, academic and professional certificates, awards, and honors.
· Academic Performance/Test Anxiety
· Accelerated Healing
· Enhance Sports Performance
· Fears (phobias)
· Grief and Loss
· Improved Learning Skills
· Modifying Habits
· Pain Management (medical and dental)
· Personal Growth
· Post Traumatic Stress (PTS)
· Relationship Issues
· Religious Trauma Syndrome (RTS)
· Self Confidence - Self Esteem
· Sleep Issues
· Spiritual Growth
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY*
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPNOSIS AND HYPNOTHERAPY
HYPNOSIS is a totally natural state of mind. It is the learning
state that every human being enters, to one degree or another, on a
regular basis. When under
hypnosis you will feel very relaxed, just like that
wonderful feeling you have when you're tired lying down, just prior to
going into deep sleep. You feel fully awake, but deeply relaxed.
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis as the expert therapeutic use of hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is used by a trained clinical therapist and counselor, usually a psychologist, M.D., or other healthcare practitioner.
* Everything you wanted to know about hypnosis but were afraid to ask - Almost everyone is curious about hypnosis and hypnotherapy. If you are one of them, you can download a short article on typical Hypnotherapy Questions and Answers at www.heartlight-wellness.com/patient-forms
DOES HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
Appointments are limited!
Call Dr. Brady for a consultation today!